This policy applies to all operations and worksites managed by Essex Tree Brothers to adhere to the laws that include The Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981.
- Ensure a thorough inspection is taken place prior to working on site, an assessment is completed where there is deemed to be a risk of disturbing a protected species.
- To identify and safeguard wildlife.
- If protected species are found ensure that we work within the guidance and policies of relevant governing bodies, seeking permission as applicable.
- Work methods are planned to reduce the environmental risk to a level which is as low as reasonably practicable.
- We are committed to complying with all applicable wildlife and ecological legislation and guidance and keeping up to date with any changes.
- This policy is communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of the company.