We’re finally nearing the end of winter and although it has been mild, we have had some extreme weather, including some frosty mornings. As February/ March approaches, it’s time to start thinking about getting your garden or land ready for Spring.
Essex Tree Brothers are tree surgeons based in Chelmsford, but we cover the Essex region. We’re hardworking and passionate about our business, believing we can offer you the best service and maintenance work. With over eight years experience, we are professional and knowledgable about work that will improve your garden, and also, if there are any TPO’s in place from your local authority. We will advise you honestly about what we can do to get your garden in the right place.
To get ready for Spring, there are a small number of things you can do yourself, and things that we can do for you if it’s a bigger job. We can offer you a number of services, including:
- Tree/ hedge planting and maintenance
- Forestry/ woodland management
- Stump grinding
- Environment work
- Felling/ Take downs
- Tree surgery
Spring is just around the corner!
We have all of the safest pieces of equipment and qualifications in order to carry out work safely and professionally. More often than not, your garden will just be in need of a bit of maintenance and a tidy up. Depending on the size of the land, you may need some assistance with this, but there are also a few things you can do yourself to make sure it will be in full bloom by the time Spring arrives:
- Begin with a big clean up – remove any dead wood, any diseased or dying tress before they become too much of a hazard for the rest of your garden! Identifying what’s dead or alive, or diseased can be slightly confusing, so if you’re unsure or would like a second opinion, give us a call and we will be happy to come round and advise you.
- Pruning your bushes and trees – this is vital for new growth and to ensure they bud when the time comes. After the extreme wind and stormy weather, it’s important to make sure any damaged branches are removed.
- Taking care of your lawn – cutting and raking it will encourage new growth and will get rid of any dead bits. This can be used for mulch around your garden.
- Finally, using good, quality compost. This will make certain your garden is healthy.
For bigger jobs, please don’t be tempted to try to do them yourself. It could lead to you needing more work carried out in the long run and costing you more money. We can offer extremely competitive rates and our experience and qualifications will mean that the work is done professionally and efficiently.
Contact us today on: